Academic Learning Spaces Conference Scholarship
Guidelines for Applicants
The goals of the scholarship program are to offer all interested applicants an opportunity to explore the latest trends in academic learning spaces.
The Academic Learning Spaces Scholarship, made possible through the generosity of our sponsors, will cover conference registration.
Selection of a scholarship recipient is based upon the applicant's essay, which should include the following criteria:
- Genuine interest, need, and motivation
- Quality of writing
- Clarity of content and form for required essay
Write an essay (500 words maximum) addressing the following:
- What do you hope to gain from attending the conference
- How do you plan to use/share the information you gained from this conference?
- Have you been involved, or do you anticipate being involved, in any academic learning space planning or renovation projects?
Submission of Application
Applications are due by May 30, 2010 at 11:59pm.
Presentation of the Award
The recipients will be notified by June 2, 2010.
The scholarship will be recognized at the Academic Learning Spaces Evening Reception.
Submit application essay using this form: