We Search the World for You... and Deliver!
Note: Before you request materials from the FSU Libraries ILL service please read the FAQ page.
For Law and Medical Libraries use links below:
Where do I place my request?
How do I access my account?
- To view your account, check your requests, view outstanding requests, and change your profile, logon to ILLiad.
- On the left side of the screen choose from the menu.
- Include an OCLC, ISSN, or ISBN and DATE
- Including this information will ensure prompt processing of your request.
- Not sure what these numbers are, or how you can get more help with your Interlibrary Loan? Contact the Liaison for your area of study.
Distance Learners and Interlibrary Loan
- Distance Learners from FSU may request books and articles be delivered to their home.
- If you are a student who lives beyond 50 miles of the Tallahassee campus you may be elidgible to have materials sent to your home address.
Information for other libraries borrowing from FSU
Not sure if we have the item you need?
UBorrow and ILL: What's the difference?
- UBORROW allows you to request materials directly from participating libraries within Florida's state university system.
- UBorrow's unmediated borrowing service increases your access to the collections of the other universities in Florida and delivers more quickly than standard Interlibrary Loan.
Still have questions and need to contact the ILL Department?