Instructions for Filling out Lost Book Report Forms for Items Charged out in ALEPH
1. Staff member assists Patron with filling out Lost Book Report with the patron reporting the lost item. The staff member confirms that the patron's information is up-to-date
2. Staff member prints a copy of the item record and includes the charge information along with a copy of the patron record.
3. Staple copies of the item record and patron record to include Lost Book Report form.
4. Take the Lost Book Report form to its appropriate location.
5. A staff member from Library Fines Management (or appropriate staff member) searches the stacks for the material within 2 business days. Once the search is complete the Lost Book form is signed and dated.
6. The form is then sent back to the Library Fines Management department to finish processing.
Please download and print a copy of the Lost Book Form.