We understand that utilizing FSU Libraries' resources and services at a distance comes with unique challenges. Explore the links below for library support that will help you meet your academic goals.
Library Resources for Classes & Research
The library website is your gateway to the library at a distance.
- Connect from off-campus by logging on with your FSUID and password, the same log-in information used for Blackboard
- Use our Search Everything (OneSearch) to search our complete collection from one simple access point
- Explore our Research Guides for topic specific information, created by subject librarians
- Problems logging in? We have Off-Campus Access Solutions
Get Help from a Librarian
Librarians are here to help you effectively find and use the information you are looking for.
- Chat live with a FSU Librarian on Ask A Librarian
- Take a look through our FAQ's & Answers
- Schedule a Consultation with a subject librarian and select "Remote Consultation" if you are unable to come to campus
- Call us! Undergraduate services at (850) 644-1486, graduate or faculty services at (850) 644-6061, or Dirac Science Library at (850) 644-5534
Borrow, Renew, Request Items
Being a distance learner doesn't mean you are limited to our online resources. If you live beyond 50 miles of the FSU campus, you are eligible to have materials sent to your home address. Find more information at Interlibrary Loan FAQ.
- Place a request for an interlibrary loan book or article through ILLiad using your FSUID and password
- UBORROW allows you to request materials directly from participating Florida state universities and colleges
- Renew and manage your items through My Account
At FSU Libraries
Even if you are a distance student, we encourage you to visit one of the FSU Libraries.
- Keep up to date with News at FSU Libraries
- Check out our Event Calendar for what's happening each month
- Unable to visit one of our Campus Libraries? We have reciprocal borrowing agreement within the State University System
As your Extended Campus and Distance Services Librarian, I value your feedback. Please contact me questions, concerns, or comments in regards to your library experience at a distance.