We Search the World for You... and Deliver!
Log in to ILLIAD: Interlibrary Loan
For Law and Medical Libraries use links below:
- Place your request for an Interlibrary Loan book or article using the ILL form.
- Use your FSUID and password to log in to ILLiad.
- Your FSUID and password are the same as your Blackboard and OMNI logon authentication.
How do I access my account?
- To view your account, check your requests, view outstanding requests, and change your profile, logon to ILLiad.
- On the left side of the screen choose from the menu.
- Include an OCLC, ISSN, or ISBN and DATE
- Including this information will ensure prompt processing of your request.
- Not sure what these numbers are, or how you can get more help with your Interlibrary Loan? Contact the Liaison for your area of study.
Distance Learners and Interlibrary Loan
- Distance Learners from FSU may request books and articles be delivered to their home.
- If you are a student who lives beyond 50 miles of the Tallahassee campus you may be elidgible to have materials sent to your home address.
Information for other libraries borrowing from FSU
- Other libraries and institions borrowing items from FSU may use this link to begin the process.
- FSU's loan period is four week (maximum) with a conditional two week renewal.
- Libraries may phone (850) 644-4171 or email for information.
Not sure if we have the item you need?
- Before you begin the process of borrowing from another institution using ILL make sure that the libraries do not have what you need.
- Please use the catalog or the Citation Linker to search for your item.
- Also consider using UBorrow for fast deliveries from other universities in Florida.
UBorrow and ILL: What's the difference?
- UBorrow allows you to request materials directly from participating libraries within Florida's state university system.
- UBorrow's unmediated borrowing service increases your access to the collections of the other universities in Florida and delivers more quickly than standard Interlibrary Loan.
- Still have questions and need to contact the ILL Department?