Note: You must create and register an account using your fsu.edu or my.fsu.edu email address. A registration code is required to create an account. The code is reset every January 1st, and every July 1st all users are requires to re-register. Contact your professor or Subject Librarian for assistance.
There is also a 10 concurrent user limit, please try again later if you are denied access. Accounts will expire roughly every six months and you will need to re-register. To register, or re-register, follow the steps below:
- Locate “University Internet Reporter” database from the library website.
- Click the Register link on the login page. Accounts will expire roughly every six months and you will need to re-register.
- Type in the given passcode at “Registration Code” field, and fill out the form. Click Register.
- Check your FSU email from email@example.com to complete the validation process. Click on the given link.
- You will be redirected to the database page, and get a validation confirmation message.
- On the login page, type in your FSU email and your password to login.